- Short-term student exchange CZ.
- Common history among participating partner countries – seminar followed by a discussion.
- Field trips to interesting historical places connected with the character of Ondráš.
- Trips to Ostrava, Olomouc, Bouzov, Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, Pustevny.
- Discussion about the importance of learning history.
- Adding new vocabulary to the dictionary
NEWSLETTER from the mobility in CZ: click here
GUIDE OF THE BOUZOV CASTLE
GUIDE OF OLOMOUC FOUNTAINS
QUIZ ABOUT HAVIROV AND CZ
Sunday 15th April 2018
- arrival in BORSICANKA HOTEL
Monday 16th April 2018
- 08:30 arrival at school, welcome (folk songs sung by the school´s choir)
- 09:00 work on the project
- 11:00 tour of the school
- 12:00 lunch at school
- 12:30 tour of the town
- 15:00 – 19:00 cooking workshop and tasting of prepared food
Tuesday 17th April 2018
- 08:15 departure to the third largest city in CZ Ostrava (20 km), visit to World of Technology – interactive exhibition with a 3D show
- 13:00 visit to Planetarium (interactive 3D show about the stars in our galaxy)
- 15:30 visit to Landek – the largest mining exposition in CZ
- 18:00 arrival in Havířov – dinner in restaurant Boršičanka (= at the hotel)
Wednesday 18th April 2018
- 08:15 departure to Olomouc (110 km), UNESCO World Heritage Site, arrival at 10:00, tour of the city, climb to the Town Hall Tower at 11:00 with a view of the city, Astronomical Clock show at 12:00
- 12:30 departure to Bouzov Castle (30 km from Olomouc) – visit at 13:30 to 14:30, 15:00 departure home
- 18:00 arrival in Havířov – dinner in restaurant Radost
Thursday 19th April 2018
- 08:15 departure to Rožnov (70 km) – 10:00 visit to Wallachian Open Air Museum of historical buildings, traditions…
- 12:30 trip to the mountains (about 1.000 metres above sea level) – Pustevny, the bus will take us to the top and we will take a very easy walk of about 8 km each way (no special equipment or boots necessary, elevation of only 100 metres) from 13:30 to 16:30 on the mountain ridge to the statue of Radegast, chapel and statue of St. Cyril and Methodius
- 18:00 arrival in Havířov – dinner in restaurant Zappa´s
Friday 20th April 2018
- 08:30 meeting at school and walk to the Town Hall (Radost) to meet the mayor (09:00-10:30), film about Havířov, speech of the Mayor.
- 11:00 back at school, evaluation of the meeting
- 12:00 lunch at school
- afternoon programme depending on the weather, surprise… (disco, picnic?)
- departure of SK team in the evening
Saturday 21st April 2018
- departure of PL and RO teams